Dryad builds in SacredWiki?

ok so I was looking at sacred wiki and I was thinking hey there is no Dyrad builds posted up, so I was thinking if I could write up a dyrad build and test it and see what it pulls out cause I done came up with one so far. and I think it would do great actually. ill start working on it when I wake up in the morning and see what I can throw togthere, but so far ive came up with a dual wielding double buff dyrad. I think it will be good ill get u the details later on. also I can get a list of achviments for the xbox 360. I have alot of em and I know people who have em all.. so I can also contrubite to a easy achviment guide if needed to be done.

Edited by player1

Hi ethan, and welcome!

We're holding back on guides in the wiki right now, and have only put in a few which we were picky about. As soon as we have time, or have a volunteer who is fantastic with wiki formatting, we'll one day assemble all the best guides into an index here on this forum like we did for the original game a few years ago, and slowly start bringing them over to the wiki.

There's a guide format/hits/ tips here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4849

Which can be used for future guide makers regarding ideas on how to create well-written documents that are easy to read, understood and most importantly popular and useful for keeping people in Ancaria alive ^^

The game's still just finally breaking ground, more mechanics are being discovered about it every day, and we hope more guides will be produced so that we can one day begin their journey over to the wiki.

Great seeing your interest in this, good luck with your work.

:)

gogo

Hi ethan, and welcome!

We're holding back on guides in the wiki right now, and have only put in a few which we were picky about. As soon as we have time, or have a volunteer who is fantastic with wiki formatting, we'll one day assemble all the best guides into an index here on this forum like we did for the original game a few years ago, and slowly start bringing them over to the wiki.

There's a guide format/hits/ tips here http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=4849

Which can be used for future guide makers regarding ideas on how to create well-written documents that are easy to read, understood and most importantly popular and useful for keeping people in Ancaria alive ^^

The game's still just finally breaking ground, more mechanics are being discovered about it every day, and we hope more guides will be produced so that we can one day begin their journey over to the wiki.

Great seeing your interest in this, good luck with your work.

:D

gogo

Thanks gogo I've been looking for this page for awhile as I have some interesting builds I'd like to write up :D