I'm wondering, for ease of navigating, if the Consoles forum section shouldn't have a subforum for the bugs. Currently it's a pinned thread, which just continues to grow and isn't the easiest to sort through. With it's own subforum, people could reply to a specific bug thread instead of making the current bug thread even longer to discuss the bug's behaviors and finds.

Just my thoughts :)

Rather then making a new subform that will be filled with lots of threads. It'd make more sense to just make a another pinned thread that is constantly updated with the new reported bugs but lock it so it cant get replies. Then keep the current thread for discussion and unpin it.

This bears looking at ^^ I'll get on it when I return home today. Through the rain, the fog, the windy cold... someone remind me it's summer...right?

:P

gogo

Rather then making a new subform that will be filled with lots of threads. It'd make more sense to just make a another pinned thread that is constantly updated with the new reported bugs but lock it so it cant get replies. Then keep the current thread for discussion and unpin it.

Updating a stickied thread with the current bug list is a great idea for either a single thread or a subforum. Being one thread for bugs discussion, however, still limits the discussion to one 'bug topic' at a time and would make certain educational discussions about a particular bug get lost in the deep chasm that is the one giant bug thread. Maybe that's all it needs? I'll be happy with whatever the mighty Gogo decides :gogo:

Well, the idea of less forums is always attractive, but the idea of having to keep adding posts to a single thread means more work for us, create a single thread could become huge and unwieldy to find info on, and this forum's really keeping us on the mod team busy with so many members here posting all day.

So... question...I have found a bug forum being used here at DarkMatters in this forum here:

Bug Reports

Would that suffice? How about if we changed the title of that subforum to say Console and PC...and then made sure eveyrone affixed the platform of their bug within the tile of that topic.

Would this work for us?

:gogo:

gogo

So... question...I have found a bug forum being used here at DarkMatters in this forum here:

Bug Reports

Would that suffice? How about if we changed the title of that subforum to say Console and PC...and then made sure eveyrone affixed the platform of their bug within the tile of that topic.

Would this work for us?

So...that's embarrasing :gogo: ...I knew about that bug section of the forums but, for some reason, I didn't relate it to logging bugs against the console version! Sometimes I just get tunnel-vision :o

I like your idea to just include Console into the title of that subforum :o Only thing that would be needed after that is to somehow let people know that's the place to post. The stickied thread in the Console section of the forum, here, is what led me to believe that we were to post console-specific bugs there.