Combat Art Focus

I was wondering if anyone had a method of or calculation to determine the damage increase from one focus level to the next. I'm hoping to find a general rule of thumb, but I'm sure it's probably different for each combat art. I'm specifically looking for the inquisitor combat art callous execution, and at combat art lvls above 52, at level 200.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'd love to have an answer to this as well, but so far nothing's been documented. There's a huge chance of many variables affecting this, and I have a feeling stuff like this isn't going to to be forumulized for quite some time, if ever. I know the wiki has some information from game files though, does that help?

:bow:

gogo

From my experience with MMORPGs, rarely are the actual formulas for such calculations available to players. At best, people come up with their own formulas assuming certain constants or plugging in a sort of "dummy numbers" to supply a fixed base around which an appropriate formula can do the calculation. However, a lot of this ends up "theorycrafting" and making up things as you go until certain formulas/ideas are considered legitimate enough by others to be a community-wide standard, and that's when you see set formulas being referenced. Even going with this train of thought, there's an absurd amount of research and number-crunching to get to this point, and it requires an equally absurd dedication of time and sweat. Due to the mysteriousness of mechanics in some games (not sure if this applies for Sacred 2) sometimes you just can't do it, and people go along with something Forum_Guy_01 made up since it seems to work.