Expanding the SacredWiki Bestiary

I was wondering if someone would like to help me with this project I want to make the beastiary a little more in depth (not saying is isn't already). I just want to add a little more to it. I use the SacredWiki sort of like a stratagy guide you see that come with most RPG's and the one thing I always liked was the in depth facts about all the enemies I would encounter. Now I don't want to expand on all of them right now seeing as that will take at least a year to compete but I at least want to expand on the bosses. Mainly I want to add where they cap out level wise in each difficulty. If anyone is interested in helping me do this ( or against this) please let me know. Thanks!

Hey Optimal! Appreciate your energy on this. Here's a link to the wiki page that has level max's per area for enemies, does this help?

Enemy Levels

As well, each enemy in the game has their own page on the wiki, so if you have more info that can add depth to the write-ups, it would be useful information. Especially useful are specific Combat Arts the enemies use, as well as their unique abilities or strengths, weaknesses, and play style for the AI.

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Yeah that does help a little thanks. As for the beastiary I would like to add a little in depth coverage if you don't mind. The only reason being that I wouldn't of been able to find that information you showed me if I didn't know where to look (and I didn't....), but since the beastiary is on the main page of the Sacred 2 link it would just be easier to find for someone new to the site/community.

Tricks and tips on taking out enemies and bosses is always useful. Knowing what specific enemies are using to try and kills us with is...helpful :thumbsup:

Great idea for documenting this, and definitely a boon to new players.

:whistle:

gogo