New Guy in Town

Hello to all. Started playing Sacred 2 about 200 game hours ago. Started with a SW on bronze till I got passed the swamps. Felt something just wasn't right ie toooo easy. Restarted a DW Driad with bargaining till I hit gold. Still felt something was lacking. Then low and behold I ran across WikiSacred and found link to Dark Matters. The Queen of Swords build that Gogo posted changed my world. Most excellent build guide to Gogo. Since then I've read most all the info I can get my hands on and I've been finding it all on this site. Thanks to all the hours of research and keyboard usage to you guys.

Welcome to Darkmatters Chris! lol, I think I've posted links to Antitrust's famous Duel Wield Sword Build everywhere I post. It's definitely one of the best, is great to get going, does it ever kick Bleep! ^^

Glad you found your way to us. Make your home here on what we're proud to call one of the friendliest corners of the world wide net.

Enjoy the boards

:blink:

gogo

Most certainly it does. I like to circle the mobs till about 10-15 get grouped together then I open a six pack of WOOP ***. Still need to watch the health but it makes it challenging to know I might have bitten off too much. Mob deaths are fast and drops from these quick kills seem to be pretty good. Just wish the things dropped I could use on my seraphim.

Oh, and go Steelers. :)

Go Penguins :) The Pens won this year's Stanley Cup.

Hello and welcome, Furian Chris :(

I'm a SW on Bronze and yes, it is too easy. I am doing over 1000 damager per CA hit against foes 3 or more levels above me, so they die pretty fast, even one-hit a lot of times. I just figure I'll run through the campaign mode while it's super easy so I can get the story portion done with and soaked in so I can then focus on leveling up and properly equipping my dual wielding tank of death.

Glad you found something you feel at home with (both the seraphim and these forums :D) Enjoy!