Methedrin's Sceptre - New Legendary Found

I've got two of the methedrin's scepter's now,my chest is loaded with 2-5 bonslicer's,two scepters,2 stradals hammers,

3-4 langs farewell,1 tyranny of the condemmed,a loki's slicer,about 5-7 kal'durs legacy's,2-3 protector shields,4-6 magisils

and a few rings(second ring,enrichs eternal search(maybe wrong name),siala's).

I'll try to post a screenshot of chest,

bloody legendaries,all I wanted was the sw bergonix set oh well legendaries will do lol.

I've got two of the methedrin's scepter's now,my chest is loaded with 2-5 bonslicer's,two scepters,2 stradals hammers,

3-4 langs farewell,1 tyranny of the condemmed,a loki's slicer,about 5-7 kal'durs legacy's,2-3 protector shields,4-6 magisils

I'll try to post a screenshot of chest,

bloody legendaries,all I wanted was the sw bergonix set oh well legendaries will do lol.

Perhaps it still counts as legendary, have you looked?

Some people would be happy with 1 legendary drop, I am not at stage to know which, any would be good :P

[offtopic]

WOW :P:thumbsup:

Where and how could I find/farm legendaries:) I've been playing for nine months (at least 500 hours of playtime) and I found only one single piece so far (not counting the quest rewards like Boneslicer) with all my SP/MP characters.

Added to wiki. Anyone know what modifies this? I'm taking a guess it's Intelligence? Colif, do you know where the original poster put this up? I can get in touch with him and ask him to verify this for the wiki.

This is a very good weapon. The mods on it are amongst the most popular in the game, and this is probably the first time I've seen an Attribute modifier in percentages like that except for Magisil. You're right Dobri, this could be a killer with Acute, or even on it's own for a hybrid build.

:P

gogo

@tapir-I farm the champion tree spirits on dryad island in niob difficulty on lan free play mode,they dropped

all of my legendaries,

it seems for some reason that the champ trees have a good chance to drop legendaries,I've tried farming othe champs

but no legendaries so far,

lots of farming/hrs and the trees will drop legendaries.

hey gogo,yeah its me who got them(2 now),funny you should ask I've just tested these scepters out and BOOOOOMMMMM!

its strength that modifies the damage not intelligence totally weird,but good for a hybrid build though.

Strength? That's a delightful surprise. It's a very unusual weapon then, I'd compare it to Kuan's Pride, which is modified by Dexterity but has modifiers for Strength and intelligence built in as well ^^

wraith, gratz on the find!

And, if you have some time... do you have a toon that can hold the item? I've added your find to the wiki, as well as the attribute modifier. All we need is a good quality closeup the weapon while it's held if that's possible without it being socketed with anything?

Like this here which I took from SacredWiki? :

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff165/S...mkuanspride.jpg

Thanks!

:P

gogo

That'd be great!

If you don't have time, just post them here on this therad, and I can edit add them to wiki directly or you can add them in yourself, and I can later have them hosted from the wiki's image direct database.

Thanks for the help on this.

:)

gogo

This is a very good weapon. The mods on it are amongst the most popular in the game, and this is probably the first time I've seen an Attribute modifier in percentages like that except for Magisil. You're right Dobri, this could be a killer with Acute, or even on it's own for a hybrid build.

gogo

HAmmer of Heroes has a similar percentage to an attribute, its just not legendary...

I got them all hosted on the wiki's images... wraith, this is great, you've helped put in a lot of pix into a section that didn't have any because the drops were so rare.

Thank you!

*cough* lol, just one more question...if possible...do you know what attributes are modifying the weapons you contributed to the wiki? I can add that information as well, so that when peeps are putting together builds, they'll know what kind of build they're looking for regarding the legendaries.

Cheers!

gogo