Kybele's Song

Was going through my chest today to empty it out cuz it was overflowing. Started to make a list of weapons that had multi sockets on them and I found I had 9 of the unique weapons and didn't even realize it. Hold on a moment...... what's this Kybele's Song? So I look through Wiki and a didn't see it. There is a Kybele's Tear. But no Song. Hope this is a for real thing.

the description on it are:

Long Bow

Level 62

Attack Speed: -45.2%

Damage: 130-168 (50%yellow/50%green)

Sockets: Gray Gold Gold

Two-handed

Chance for deadly wounds 5.4%

Experience per kill +10.5%

I play on the Xbox 360 so I can't post a picture. But I did take a photo with my iphone if anyone knows how to get it to post here I would do so or I can pm it to you. Time to go hunting and see what else may drop tonight.

DOOHHHH. WOOPS FOUND IT IN LEGENDARY. Sorry thought I was on to something. Oh well, better luck next time.

Edited by Furian67

As per the wiki article in my post above, it lowers the monster's overall amount of healthpoints.

So let's say you had an enemy with 100 hp, and you were doing 25 hp of damage each time, with this mod, you'd get a monster with only 75 hp, and you'd still be doing the same amount of damage.

Instead of using four hits at full power to kill it, you'd only be using three.

:)

gogo

p.s. Thanks Sych! :)

I've aquired it at L 77:

Kybelle's Song. Statistics of this bow at level 77 on Gold; Damage 154 - 198 Two Golden Slots +7% for Deadly Wounds +12.4% experience per Kill

Hmmmmm, loving the +12,4% XP bonus!

• 2 weeks later...

Since this is the class quest reward it has the level you are when you get it, which usually makes it a substandard choice for my dryad, at least it did in gold and platinum. In Niob I'm not finishing the quest until my character is 200.

• 1 year later...