Moving a save game file from 1 PS3 to another?

Before I try this, wanted to ask for help from the knowing.

Want to move a character from one PS3 to another PS3. Can you move just one character? Or will you have to move the entire character data base?

Next, even if it is possible to do this, will it over write the Sacred characters on the receiving PS3?

My intent would be to move one character from one PS3 to another PS3 and add that character to the new PS3 Sacred 2 character data base? Im thinking that this is not possible.......?

Thanks for any help on this before I waste time trying.

You can move save data but you have to move all the data. And the receiving system can't have data present at the time. The other drawback is the copied data cannot trade online since the data is a clone of the host. I hope this helps

To add to what Optimal said, you cannot even trade local co-op when you've copied a save file. So, if your objective is to get a character you've been playing with over to a friends house (or something to that effect) and play local co-op, you have to decide if you want to give up the ability to trade with other people or not.

I personally tried it and failed lost my ability to trade as wel as sync my trophys but my buddy did it and everything works fine for him not a single problem, and I knows he did it couse his PS3 lost it's bluray he bought another after 2 weeeks and I just got done playing with his 90 dryad

so there is a way but it seems I botched it. I'll try to get him to post on here how he did it