Buy One Get One Free

as we say up here wicked cunnin'... Congrats!

I have to leave now or I will catch baby fever and I have no more bedrooms or room at the house for more ... ;-)

UPDATE: I am adding photos on the fly so for those that are interested, you can keep checking that link. Here it is again...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/23107980@N08/...2926501/detail/

Once again, I won't necessarily be checkin in on this thread very often during the days so I don't want to sound rude if I don't respond to all of your generous congratulatory posts.

P.S.

We're going home tomorrow!

Beautiful Pix! You're so lucky and SO blessed. G'donya! :) No worries about not being able to visit as often. I can imagine the hey dey at your home with all the action going on.

Is family helping out? They must be thrilled with your adventure and all want a chance to huggle the kids.

:)

gogo

Awesome pics nili ! Congrats to you and mama. You've brought back some fond memories from raising 3 boys and me and my missus helping to raise two grand sons as well.

Like everyone before has said enjoy the pre-hormone years and take tons of pics!

*sigh* youngest boy is 21 and off to the Air Force............grandkids are your reward for not killing your kids when they were teenagers. lol

Congrats again and keep posting!

...grandkids are your reward for not killing your kids when they were teenagers. ...

Grandkids ar also your best revenge. Wind them up tight before sending them home ... :)

They were cutiepies today!

Now get grandma to watch them so we can work on that co-op guide. :-P

Both grandmas are over today so I may squeeze some more ps3 time in today. I got on last night which was nice!