Sacred 2 Expansions and DLC for PS3

I reckon they wil in the future, this being the bigest RPG style game out there for PS3 is bound to get DLC for xobox and PS3

I jsut really hope they realise how much cash they can make from it and do it :ninja:

id love it :)

plus Sacred 2 is it not a massivly huge strain on the ps3 processing power, so DLC is entirely possible

I reckon they wil in the future, this being the bigest RPG style game out there for PS3 is bound to get DLC for xobox and PS3

I jsut really hope they realise how much cash they can make from it and do it :ninja:

id love it :)

plus Sacred 2 is it not a massivly huge strain on the ps3 processing power, so DLC is entirely possible

It might have been possible at one point, however after the original developers getting layed off due to bankrupcy, we will be extremely lucky to get the "Ice and Blood" addon on the consoles.

I would anticipate that once revenues start rolling in from the PC version (presuming that the content is worth the additional funds), the new developers will pick up support of the console versions (xbox360 and PS3) as I believe that the console versions sold well (at least I am lead to believe on the PS3).

It is very unlikely that we (console players) will see anything this year but I hope to see something by the end of the first quarter next year.

:ninja:

I would anticipate that once revenues start rolling in from the PC version (presuming that the content is worth the additional funds), the new developers will pick up support of the console versions (xbox360 and PS3) as I believe that the console versions sold well (at least I am lead to believe on the PS3).

It is very unlikely that we (console players) will see anything this year but I hope to see something by the end of the first quarter next year.

:ninja:

From what I hear, consoles sales did much better than PC sales... Either way, next year would be a little too late, wouldn't it:) By then the game will be over a year old, and I doubt many players will still be playing the same game.

It greatly depends on how good the new content is for the PC version.

If it is off acceptable quality and delivers value for money then I am confident that the 'installed base of existing PC gamers' will want the additional content.

As such, the fate of the game lies in the ability to 'milk' the new content to enable the support of the Console versions and yes, the game may be over a year old by the time the console version comes out but given the scope of the game (I have already more than 200 hours of fun on a single character) I do not anticipate running out of things to do any time soon (5 new characters to try.....).

I am hopeful that a phoenix can rise from the ashes :ninja:

I'd pay to get my trade ability back with other players

2 accounts now and prollie 1000 hours

I'm not starting over and I'm not buying DLC

this game HAD potential then they released it early so they could make some money so they could finish the game... Holy Hannah! garbage is that

they'll do the same with DLC obviously

I think we should all get refunds. also lets go ahead and bill em for the hours we spent beta testing thier game for them.

damn germans need to stick to building cars