New Sacred 2 Legendary Found!

ok so I found this new legendary,and was wondering if it should be posted on wiki,because

its broken(missing item mods)but it is a true legendary ie no suffix or prefix name can anyone help me?

braggislaw.jpg

ok added it to wiki just incase but the writing is red and not blue like others,what have I done:)

ok so I found this new legendary,and was wondering if it should be posted on wiki,because

its broken(missing item mods)but it is a true legendary ie no suffix or prefix name can anyone help me?

braggislaw.jpg

I'd say post it on Wiki but add a bug note about the lack of mods.

thanks zgold,its a pity its broken,I like some of the hafted weapons,

I've had this weapon 2-3 times but is allways the same,

hmm, have you ever checked your stats with/without it equipped? Maybe the mods are there but just not displaying?

Ah, the Braggis the Buggy ^^ lol, nice find wraith. I saw your edit to the wiki, and I brought in your code to the page for the wep.

Pity about it being bugged though.

Did you try equipping it? As Zgold notes, maybe it's just a display error? And if you're holding it, can you snap a pic, we can add that to the wiki as well.

:)

gogo

ok I've updated the wiki with an equipped pic and the item attribute modifier for braggis law,

unfortunately its not a display bug when equipping and unequipping nothing changed so it has

no mods.

just a side note when equipped the animation for weapon is quite good,the two cogs rotate and expand and contract

around the sphere in middle.

Is it possible to add a movie link to wiki showing animations of weapons, I had no idea some actually moved.

Even if it was just a display bug, the 1 socket is still odd. I would have thought it would have more but its impossible to test.

ok I've updated the wiki with an equipped pic and the item attribute modifier for braggis law,

unfortunately its not a display bug when equipping and unequipping nothing changed so it has

no mods.

just a side note when equipped the animation for weapon is quite good,the two cogs rotate and expand and contract

around the sphere in middle.

Oh well, it was worth checking :)

Btw, can I borrow it? I'm thinking of renaming it 'Gogo's Penance' - need to test it out though..hmm, time for hols in canada! :)

Is it possible to add a movie link to wiki showing animations of weapons, I had no idea some actually moved.

Even if it was just a display bug, the 1 socket is still odd. I would have thought it would have more but its impossible to test.

An animated movement? :)

Well, most of the weps in game can have an animation via secondary damage effects, glows, sheens and all...but if you`re saying there`s actually a weapon that has a kind of automoton effect, then that is VERY cool.

Is there a way of sending us the file? Maybe we can get it uploaded as an animated gif? Anyone have any ideas?

gogo

p.s. lol, zgold...I`ll take pants anytime :)

wraith, can you pm this here to Schot

at

darkmatters.org ?

We`ll look at it. Policy was usually not to include animations on SacredWiki because of hosting costs, but if this one is seksi enough, maybe some room can pop up :)

gogo

An animated movement? :)

Well, most of the weps in game can have an animation via secondary damage effects, glows, sheens and all...but if you`re saying there`s actually a weapon that has a kind of automoton effect, then that is VERY cool.

Is there a way of sending us the file? Maybe we can get it uploaded as an animated gif? Anyone have any ideas?

gogo

p.s. lol, zgold...I`ll take pants anytime :)

Fraps the animation and post it as a video on youtube or photobucket?

p.s. ...pants? What pants?

lol, sorry had to edit your post because you had the actual email. Rogue spiders abound on the net, and always try to pick up emails to spam :)

Your original email listing is correct, you can send it to him at that.

gogo

Sweet find wraithking! Though I have to admit that if it had been me that found it I would be soooo upset. No mods?! :ninja: Still, it's pretty cool. The name sounds famailiar to me... Aaaah. Here we are. Another name from S1 makes it into Sacred 2. ^^

Braggi's Battle Hammer

Braggi's Bridle of Opportunity

Thanx for the file wraithking!

Maybe Colif's closer than we suspect...could it be that this item was a test stub for the idea of animating weapons? Maybe it never had stats because it was never intended as a 'useable' weapon, and was left in as an easter egg of sorts... (or maybe they just forgot to remove it :))

It seems very strange, if the missing stats are a bug, that the bug is so consistent - unless it's written into the code.

Edited by ZGold

im gonna look at the blueprint file,to see if its got stats or if its a test subject,I've seen a few "test" items there before,

hopefully that will help explain it.

ok checked and it has no stats and isn't a test item either.

Edited by wraithking