Having Trouble with the "Blue" Enemies

When my wife and I started heading down to the desert and then eventually down to the jungle, we came across these "blue" enemies that totally thumped us to the point where we had to stick and move and then retreat. Granted we were >20 level Seraphim and SW, then we got over level 20 and still having a difficult time with them and keep killing us. Any thoughts?

a) add points to your enhances perception, it'll let you target them

b) level up

c) run like hell...?

Anything beyond the desert area hits pretty hard, so you might want to increase your def/armor rating.

I choose option c) or wait till I get DW. Do you use a good shield for one of your weapon slots or just put all the fast/good weapons in them with one or two combos?

level up a little moer the desert area is entered in the main quest quiet late so the enemies will be a bit higher, im kinda timid of running around at the moment im tryign to do a no death till atleast one completion of niob with my dryad :)

just mull around the other area's levelling a little more gaining attack strength and defences via leveling and skill/attrivutes :)

if your going in together try using the battle stance buff, one the modification for it is some of its power gets added to other party members :D

but yeah if there to strong travel somehwere else :D

edit:

realised where you meant, the t mutant animal jut before the desert?

those are powered up version of normal beasts there always difficfult, there like an army of elite beasts , so leveling up adding evasion % works best

Edited by TheSynyster

OPTION D stack a couple seraphin runes in your gear that add the 46% evasion 100% gets you to platinum 300% and above for plat n niob

you cant hit them but they cant hit you

play thier game

• 2 weeks later...

The garema ghost warriors... I hate them too. I was actually the first one to make the big fuss about them, so I had the time to learn to deal with them.

The only thing that seems to hit them is spells, Area of Effect attacks and ranged attacks (blind firing with shift pressed down, I don't know which button should be on the consoles). So if the SW has skeletal fortification, it will hit them. If the Seraphim has Flaring Nova or Archangel's Wrath or Radiant Pillar (once again blind fire), it will hit them. Pelting strikes may also cut it if they are other mobs around the ghostly one. Otherwise, as the Inquisitor says... "Escape seems to be the better option here". There's no need to leave enemies hack at you when you can't hack back.

Edited by Dobri
The garema ghost warriors... I hate them too. I was actually the first one to make the big fuss about them, so I had the time to learn to deal with them.

The only thing that seems to hit them is spells, Area of Effect attacks and ranged attacks (blind firing with shift pressed down, I don't know which button should be on the consoles). So if the SW has skeletal fortification, it will hit them. If the Seraphim has Flaring Nova or Archangel's Wrath or Radiant Pillar (once again blind fire), it will hit them. Pelting strikes may also cut it if they are other mobs around the ghostly one. Otherwise, as the Inquisitor says... "Escape seems to be the better option here". There's no need to leave enemies hack at you when you can't hack back.

Are these the enemies in the Archeologist camp? Yeah those little Barstewards are annoying when there are t-virus jaguars running at you! I just had my wife use her Pelting strikes, Flaring nova, and Radiant Pillar combo to wipe them out!