New Player (help)

im a little new to the game... and I have several questions that I need answered to help me on the game

1. I need help defeating the scorpion boss. I've tried several times and its failed. do I need to take out the 2 smaller ones first? btw my character is the seraphim.

2. can I change gods anytime during the game?

3. where can I find the unique armour for the seraphin?

first of all welcome to our fourm :)

for your first qustion no I can take out the scorpion without killing the smaler ones but it helps to kill em since they can be annoying

for your second qustion no u can not change gods, I recommend testa is a great good hits all and heals ya up great life saver

for your last qustion unquie/sets and such drops of monsters and such but, u can do some boss runes that always helps :)

so go do some Griffin Runs, Boar runs and even Holos some people also do thier is always a chance for a set item thier :)

1. The little guys do not have to be killed to hurt the scorp boss. If your not doing damage you may want to check the type of damage you are dishing out (he may be resistant). More than likely you need to improve your damage ie: level up or get better gear.

2. No you cannot be converted half way through the game. Your toon is very devoted

3. Uniques are just that unique. You get those drops from random enemies killed and quest completion. Champs and bosses tend to give better drops, but I have recieved some fairly sweet items off of the wimpiest mobs. % chance to find valuables helps a lot as well as Enhanced Perception. Barganing is another way to help get better gear for your toon.

I hope this helped.

gogo, your link is pointing to nothing at all... or so it is over here... but the topic you're trying to point to is a prety damn good guide (search gogo's link text and you'll find it)but I can't be bothered with looking it up myself right now...Got an exam monday, and another one tuesday...