Problems Getting a Server

Hello everyone. Saturday night my friend and I tried to play in a closed net game and he could get a game created. I could see all the servers up when I clicked on show all but they were all greyed out. I could not join his game or any other game . I could not create one either, the screen was telling me no servers were available. I am in North America, and I have not had this problem before. Is anyone else having problems out there? Any suggestions?

Sounds to me like you're on the wrong version of sacred. Do you have 2.43 and not 2.40? When was the last time you played on closed net? This patch came along a couple of weeks ago. Try running the auto-patcher if you're unsure.

Hope it helps :)

I think servers down a few days before that, but I'm pretty sure I was able to get into EU on saturday night.

Bert, are they still down for you? And are you in EU or American? I hope the solutions is something as easy as what Scarecroww has suggested regarding updated your game.

Good luck, tell us how it goes.

:)

gogo

It has been a while, several weeks since I have tried to play on line. I checked and I have 2.40. You are saying I need 2.43 then? I try to run the autopatcher. Thanks everyone; and I am on the American server side.

edited just to let you guys know, apparently it was the patch. After going to 2.43 I was able to join a closed net game. I still can't get the open net thing going as far as starting a game. Those darn port errors.... :( thanks again for your help.

Edited by Shadow_Walker