XBOX360: Inquisitor Unique Mount question

My first post!

So, I complete the unique mount quest for the first time as an Inquisitor, and I have 4 options for a mount.

The 3, "flavored" mounts give a bonus to one aspect, but penalize the others.

According to the wiki,

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Shroud_Spider

The 4th is supposed to NOT MODIFY regeneration times, but just give a bonus to attack and defense values.

Well, guess what - it looks like it provides a regen penalty to ALL combat arts. Is this a bug, or...?

Welcome to DarkMatters, Solomon. (love the nic btw, I remember that from Superman comics)

Regarding fourth mount gettng a regen penalty, info we have in wiki is from PC, maybe there's a bug with Console?

Because for PC we only have the penalty for three of the mounts, with the rotating aspect bonus, and no penalty on the fourth.

I'm sure someone will come along from Console though and be able to check your findings, as I'm curious about this as well.

:)

gogo

Thanks for the welcome gogblender!

So, ok, after mroe investigating on the wiki, it seems the answer is this: the fourth mount offers a penalty to all combat arts for all classes.

Check the Seraphim mount:

sabertevasionpic.jpg

+30% to all CAs.

The issue is that the description implies that it does not affect CAs at all:

"The fourth Sabertooth Tiger does not modify regeneration times, but offers a resistance bonus instead. "

So yeah, there it is...

I'd love to see someone post that their 4th mount does not, in fact, affect regen times, and I am reading it wrong...!