Glitch Problems with Mini-Bosses?? Please Help

I recently have been trying to do some farming for items. Mini-bosses included are White Griffin and The Boar. I kill them then I'll make a new game and go back there and there not there. Even if I stay in the same game kill them onces which is all I have only been able to do because they never respawn in a new game either. So how do I go about fixing this problem?

Ahhhh, I feel like an idiot. What is the difference between the two. I understand in campaign if you kill bosses they dont come back. But free world they do? You can still do quests in the free world or can you?

Thanks for the help

In free world, all quests (except campaign and class) are open to redo over and over (which is how people get lots of Boneslicer swords), and all sub-bosses are alive (until you kill them).

Leave game, restart another, and they're alive again!

This is how people farm bosses.

Can't believe I didn't notice the free world instead of campain I did but thought it was irrelevant. Maybe just playing by yourself or something. But this is extremely useful and should find some good stuff. Although, last night I found 8 uniques in about 30 minutes in the caves heading to the nameless guardians note this was in Silver though. I figure in gold and anything higher you will find better. Didn't expect to find as many things as I did but works for me.