Inquisitor's Masteries

Khaos

I have a level 80 Inquisitor im still fairly new to the game... I have mastered Concentration and Constituition for the hp regen while in combat which is sweet by the way. But now im un sure of where to go from here... Im a bit of a hybreed and use a lil from all trees but ive notice that the GI tree seems to be my main source of damage I guess im wandering where u guys think I should begin dumping points now any help would be appreciated thanks..

I would surmise he's running a close combat GI-based build with 3 buffs - Chastisement, Polarity and Reaver. Since he's close combat, the next 2 skills to master should be armor lore and toughness (without toughness the levels above 140 are going to be hard) to ensure good protection, followed by tactics lore. Afterwards it's all common sense - analyzing what do you do for damage and improving it :)

Edited by Dobri

Exactly, Toughness and Armor lore are a way to go. The latter will unlock some nasty +mitigation stuff on certain armor pieces. You will start finding some soon, and get hold on to them. The one that I'm currently using gives ~21% phys mitigation and ~9% for other types. The bad news is, this bonus seems to scale with players level and if you're not putting points into armor lore, it gets worse every level :(

Yes my build so far I have Pumped stam for like the first 50 lvls or so until regens became manageables then began to pump int and willpower...

Skills in this order

Dual Wield 10

Astute Lore 36

Asute Focus 36

Armor Lore 38

Concentration 75

Constituition 75

NNF 9

Tactics 19

Gi focus 22

Spell Resist 1

I had planned on taking this toon to niob but now that im in plat I have began to see various problems with the build not be ables to hit anything with any consistancy and having to pot more than I think I should have to... Does this build have potential all the way through or should I scrap him and reroll a new Inquisitor. Im kinda at a loss right now with what to do and which way to go from here any help would be much appreciated

Edited by Khaos