Sets and Uniques List - Levels Dropped at?

For most of the items are random generated (anything rare or below is) that list does not exist.

set items exist from level 15 on every 15 levels, so 15,30,45... or some other sets follow the rule 20,35,50... most uniques exist at a most levels I think.

I *think* (pretty much guessing) that rare items are 2 star items on console...so anything below 2 stars is random generated (is in: take a modifier from list 1, take 1 from another list and adjust the item name to these modifiers(somewhat). some items have 4 picks, others only 1 but it's all just from picking random item modifiers out lists...

For most of the items are random generated (anything rare or below is) that list does not exist.

set items exist from level 15 on every 15 levels, so 15,30,45... or some other sets follow the rule 20,35,50... most uniques exist at a most levels I think.

I *think* (pretty much guessing) that rare items are 2 star items on console...so anything below 2 stars is random generated (is in: take a modifier from list 1, take 1 from another list and adjust the item name to these modifiers(somewhat). some items have 4 picks, others only 1 but it's all just from picking random item modifiers out lists...

Ok yeah I pretty much meant set and unique items....my bad. Im just trying to figure out at which level's these sets and uniques exist because I just recieved a level 10 orc shock so at what level does the next orc shock exist...Is there a list for this info?

Edited by Zeke
Is there a list for this info?

Not really yet

The Wiki Uniques pages are currently listing just item names with pix and attributes modified by and is as well grouped by weapon lores ( I think ;))

As Arperum posted up above, all the uniques and sets in the game will keep spawning at higher levels, with better stats as you get closer to Niobium.

We haven't really tried to document level drops for uniques yet. Course, if someone wants to add the info...

:(

gogo

p.s. Welcome to DarkMatters!