Possible Easy Way to Level Up?

I recall reading someplace that thteres a certain concentrations of enemies in Sacred 2 that constantly summon hirelings to their aid, and once they die, they simply summon more.

So, you could stand with Reflective Emanation and Grim Resileince, stand still as they constantly attack you and die, and get some nice experience.

If this can be done, where on the map do I go to try? Sorry if this is considered a glith or anything.

Heya,

the one place I recall reading about is just before the Grunwald Dragon cave. The Cult shamans will summon elementals, but not attack themselves.

It's the place where the first part of the quest 'Adventures in the forest' takes place.

Greetz

I recall reading someplace that thteres a certain concentrations of enemies in Sacred 2 that constantly summon hirelings to their aid, and once they die, they simply summon more.

So, you could stand with Reflective Emanation and Grim Resileince, stand still as they constantly attack you and die, and get some nice experience.

If this can be done, where on the map do I go to try? Sorry if this is considered a glith or anything.

I've never really thought as a single place that is famous for this in terms of a benefit for use in leveling. It could be many areas in fact...maybe someone will come into this post with a tip regarding this for all of us.

:)

gogo

p.s. Check this topic out here for leveling up ideas:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=8951

Heya,

the one place I recall reading about is just before the Grunwald Dragon cave. The Cult shamans will summon elementals, but not attack themselves.

It's the place where the first part of the quest 'Adventures in the forest' takes place.

Greetz

Where on the map can I find this place?