Socket What? Looking for Socketing Tips

arnomeke

after reading and some more reading I found that ppl have there skill crazy high so they can do much damage or have there buff doing better, but I am wondering now that I start to have my skills up to 75 and still struggle with my regen time, I modded like you all sugested and even put on a set, allmost complete and have 3-4 stars swords in my hand but I still can't say I have 12k damage or skills at level 100 with less then 5 sec regen time.

anyway just wondering... do you socked something special and where do I get it cause I see crazy topics with ppl having a amulet or someting with +100 skills and stuff but seems allittle odd to have that in vanila sacred... so spill out ppl why do you have characthers with 12k damage and skills level 100+ with only 2.8 regen cause my SW level 79 don't have that.

If people have Combat Arts at level 100+ I'm thinking those chars must be level 120+ atleast to have regen down in 2.8 sec, other things they have probably done is to get mastery in skills that decreases regens.

Another thing you can do to get your regen down is to socket some jewelry with -regeneration on them, or blacksmith arts with -regen(I think I heard that BS don't work on consoles, true?).

Getting Combat Discipline would help you as well, -10% regen(-20% at mastery), and to have 12K damage with a SW at level 79 is unrealistic, maybe when you are level 100+ you could have damage like that.

If someone has a amulet with +100 skills they are cheating, no way that something like that exist in this game.

If people have Combat Arts at level 100+ I'm thinking those chars must be level 120+ atleast to have regen down in 2.8 sec, other things they have probably done is to get mastery in skills that decreases regens.

Another thing you can do to get your regen down is to socket some jewelry with -regeneration on them, or blacksmith arts with -regen(I think I heard that BS don't work on consoles, true?).

Getting Combat Discipline would help you as well, -10% regen(-20% at mastery), and to have 12K damage with a SW at level 79 is unrealistic, maybe when you are level 100+ you could have damage like that.

If someone has a amulet with +100 skills they are cheating, no way that something like that exist in this game.

hmm sounds like its just a progress then to aim for better stuff to get the regen down so I can get the kill level up with out having to wait to long on cooldown, anyway I just finnished gold now and except for the endboss just spawning 2 bosses at me at the sam time instead of one at the time I did well.

the only 2 bosses I had a problem with where the Three boss in the dryad aria witch allmost healed faster then my damage and the stone golem from the underground aria, he had so much defence that his auto regen was allmost healing him faster then I did damage, think my damage per hit with freenze was like 120 only but after hitting him for like 15min I got him down, now I am gone try that level 20 farming to try my luck at atleased a full set for the trophy and then I can try to get trough plat for the finnal trophy so I can urn my first platinium :)

Blacksmithing works if you use the town blacksmiths. The skill does not work for "on the fly" blacksmithing.