American Baseball Discussion

Red Sox fan right here :D Visited Philly last year on the way back from a Washington D.C. trip. Very nice city :)

thanks for saying that. I currently live in TN and am one of the many many ex Philadelphians that will never move back north because of the violence, traffic, pollution etc.

thank the gods for MLB.TV

:drool:

Live and breathe Red Sox here, went to my first Sox game in '74, how's that for dating myself :drool: After suffering so long, I'm not sure how to act since we've won 2 World Series this decade

Live and breathe Red Sox here, went to my first Sox game in '74, how's that for dating myself :drool: After suffering so long, I'm not sure how to act since we've won 2 World Series this decade

first Phillies game was July 1974 Vet Stadium, my grandmother took me to the Fireworks game and I fell asleep on her lap. I grew up pretending to be like Mike Schmidt.

I lived through our Francona years but they were different than your Francona years. We didn't have a steroid powered Dred-head to help out...

- was a season ticket holder for a few years but now live in TN where they don't follow baseball at all.

I doubt if my Phils are going to get through the playoffs since they are tripping over their own feet in the homes stretch.

Red Sox are kind of shuffling their way into the playoffs, though I think they'll hold off the Rangers for the Wild Card. Just hope our pitching rotation settles down by that time.

(off topic alert: hsedai, any chance you'd be interested in a little fantasy football:))

Red Sox are kind of shuffling their way into the playoffs, though I think they'll hold off the Rangers for the Wild Card. Just hope our pitching rotation settles down by that time.

(off topic alert: hsedai, any chance you'd be interested in a little fantasy football:))

no thanks on the fantasy football, Mister K

my Eagles just hired a dog killer and I'm boycotting the NFL for a bit.