Sacred 2 Patch Problems, Help me please!

Ok, I want to patch to the newest version of Sacred, I'm on Patch 2.0.2 (EN_UK, International)

When I go onto the website for Sacred 2 patches, (http://update.sacred2.com/dl_international.html) I click 2.0.2 > 2.40 and when I finish downloading it, the name of the patch is "Sacred2-UK-2_34_0_0-2_40_0_0". When I try to install it, it says "Sacred 2 - Fallen angel could not be located on your system. Re-install Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel and then run this patch again." I have reinstalled it and it keeps saying the same thing and I even tried downloading "Release UK 2.11.2 → Update 2.40" but that didn't work either. I really want to play online and I can't.

I have Windows Vista and I did run it on Administrator.

Does it have a problem with my specs?

4GB Ram

320GB Hard Drive

2.16ghz Intel Duo Core

ATI Radeon HD 4530

Please help me and fast! All help will be appreciated greatly.

EDIT: Also, I cannot find sacred 2, only "Deep Silver".

Files inside "Deep Silver" are:

(Folder) Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel (Inside Folder) > Deep Silver, Read Me, Sacred 2 - Homepage, Sacred 2 - Manual

Another Edit: I also searched C:\program files\deep silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel

I found 5 folders, "locale", "pak", "scripts", "system" and "video"

A couple of Pictures, "drache.jpg" with the picture ofthe Ascaron Red Dragon thingy, "Readme.html", "Readme.txt" and "Sacred2.jpg" but still no Sacred.

So I looked in the Properties of the Short Cut to Sacred 2 and It said

C:\Program Files\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\system\sacred2.exe

There was a Sacred2.exe inside so how come the patch says that I don't have sacred 2? Please help! I've explained at the Best Detail I can at this certain time.

Heya Azndragon. Sorry to learn that you're having such a hard time with the patching. Have you tried running the auto updater? It should be in your Sacred 2 root install folder. Something like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\Sacred2Updater.exe

If that doesn't work out then maybe these two patches can help get that big patch you downloaded to work:

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel v2.10 UK Patch

Sacred 2: Fallen Angel v2.11.2.0 UK Patch

Strange that those two patches aren't on the Sacred 2 site...

Good luck!