Max Experience Platinum Servers - HC EU

Hey guys

This is me rushing my toon to Niob before the Add-On gets here. :badbad:

I've got our network here running three copies of the game, and if you're able to get to this Plat server in HC EU, the experience right now is pretty good.

[D.a.r.k] Matters - Parade of Pompadour

(Don't ask me what that server name means... sometimes the voices just tell me things :cool:)

;)

gogo

Hey guys

This is me rushing my toon to Niob before the Add-On gets here. :badbad:

I've got our network here running three copies of the game, and if you're able to get to this Plat server in HC EU, the experience right now is pretty good.

[D.a.r.k] Matters - Parade of Pompadour

(Don't ask me what that server name means... sometimes the voices just tell me things :cool:)

;)

gogo

pompadour |ˈpämpəˌdôr|

noun

a man's hairstyle in which the hair is combed up from the forehead without a part.

• a woman's hairstyle in which the hair is turned back off the forehead in a roll.

verb [ trans. ] [usu. as adj. ] ( pompadoured)

arrange (hair) in a pompadour.

ORIGIN late 19th cent.: named after Madame de Pompadour .

Pompadour |ˈpämpəˌdôr; -ˌdoŏr; pô n päˈdoōr| |ˈpɑmpəˈdɔ(ə)r| |ˈpɑmpəˈdʊ(ə)r| |ˈpɒmpədʊə|

Pompadour, Jeanne Antoinette Poisson, Marquise de (1721–64), French noblewoman; known as Madame de Pompadour. In 1744, she became the mistress of Louis XV, gaining considerable influence at court.

Ah, ha! Knew it must mean something. TY Hsedai! :badbad:

And Chareos no worries about today... maybe tomorrow, we can run a kind of open mixed Kami depending on how may folks are playing? With expansion on it's way, we've been busy running our toons up to mega high levels for the traders, hoping to get the Clan account in order with all the nerfs.

;)

gogo

Well I got level 100...

But ehm I am watching all LOTR directors cut, then merlin.

And after that I might come online, but promissed 2 do some silver taxi - before I ding 101.

Edited by D-molisher

That's awful, Dmol, I'm so so sorry. I was having a great time with you tonight on the servers, experience was just amazing. Here's luck for your next toon, and if you need anything just hunt me up.

Cheers

:)

gogo

p.s. Was it the fire archers?