Im sitting here writing up a chemistry lab report (well...trying) and its too cold. Its spring...which normally in melbourne means Sunshine but so far its just been alot of rain...which means our heating system got wet...is shorting out...and wont turn on :D So im cold, and cant write very neatly cos my fingers feel frozen. Ahhh...if it wasnt the middle of a drought and the rain wasnt needed so badly id be even more annoyed.

Awww, Ash...I feel fer ya dude. I happened once during the fall here in Montreal, that our own heating system was conking out (attached to electricity in that place) and I still had to get papers written... was a drag o_O It's like I started getting slower and slower, sleepier and sleepier... eventually I just piled up all my laundry on my bed, rousted up the dog, set him up near too and just fell asleep till the electricians arrived to fix it. Didn't take them too long, and at that point my tropicalness had been reduced to a decidedly chilly demeanor.

I hope you guys it sorted out... and there's the corner store cafe to run to if you're lucky to have a lap top.

Good luck!

:D

gogo

Thanks. It all must have dried out eventually cos we got it going so it warmed up from somehibg stupid like 10 degrees inside. Sounds like you dealt with it well tho. I just kept soldiering through until I got distracted by a little something we call sacred 2 :)