Divine protection and dashing alacrity max duration?

ka243

Anyone know the duration of divine protection around level 50? 100? 200?

Dashing alacrity appears to be 45-50 seconds according to wiki. I wonder if DP is the same.

If the warding energy lore shield goes down and you stay in combat and cast divine protection, will the warding energy shield really start regenerating as it will not be taking hits?

Saw this in kaballah's guide "Versus many bosses, it (warding energy) will still be reduced to zero and stop mitigating damage; in that case, you can either kite the boss for a few seconds and let your shields recharge, or just cast Divine Protection."

Do multiple castings of divine protection stack? is divine protection "nerfed" in console versions?

I know it got a nerf in pc versions but don't know if that nerf got to console. Anyone know at what level it becomes chain castable with the extend duration and reduce cooldown mods on console? Wiki says level 34.2 but I don't know if this is still applicable.

Edited by ka243

Heya,

got both in a combo and both at level 150-160 ish... dont know for sure.

DA lasts longer, DP must be around 45 or so. I will check again in a few minutes, so I can be sure :bounce:

DP does not stack, nor will WE regen when DP is cast... WE is then down and needs to be reactivated

Greetz

Edited by Barristan
Heya,

got both in a combo and both at level 150-160 ish... dont know for sure.

DA lasts longer, DP must be around 45 or so. I will check again in a few minutes, so I can be sure :bounce:

DP does not stack, nor will WE regen when DP is cast... WE is then down and needs to be reactivated

Greetz

Thanks, do you remember at what level duration exceeded cooldown? Was it 34ish like wiki says for DP?