Dryad Lovers! I have one question

locolagarto

Heya,

kinda personal tastelike...

I like to have RI as fast as possible to pummel bosses.... so 0.2 is ok

DA for grinding mobs... as fast as you need to grind... depends on gear alot too. Kinda nice to not have to use left mouse attack.

Not really helpful eh?

Greetz

I hold both mouse buttons, so I fire left click attacks and DA whenever it's ready. No problem grinding, even with a 2sec DA and a 1sec RI. Though I join Barristan point of view, if I can get rid of left click attacks, it's even better. So less regen (0.2 is really ok, even 0.5) and concentrate on other damage sources such as damage rings, critical hits, deathblow, piercing. If melee, int staffs and acute mind are exemples (and if melee, you got the animation time, so you can pump up to 2-3 seconds).

Anyway, 0.2sec on DA is nice if you need several shots, if you one shoot every normal foe, 1 second is better, giving you time to aim :) So I would say 1sec DA for the early difficulty levels, then 0.2 when reaching platinium and niobium, where you're almost sure you won't one shoot anybody :(

Everything is matter of personnal taste as stated before :)

Regeneration per hit is a god gift ! Take a 0.2s reg per hit, DA shoots 4 times simultaneously, so even at 1 second of regeneration, you drop it to 0.2 :)

Edited by Nihilith

I'm at level 102 on Niob. She is a ranged huntress with blow gun and bow. 0.2 seems like she hits with DA every shot. I just don't want to give up damage if the anime time is 1.0 for example.