Anyone have a pic of Ice and Blood Map - Boxed Version?

Ah ha!

Posted by Agentsmith on SIF: Map

Quote: Originally Posted by gogoblender viewpost.gif Ahh, so that's what comes with box version? Dang, knew I was missing out on something if I went downloads only for the copies I need... can you please show a pic?

smile.gif

gogo

ask and ye shall receive! (click thumbnails)

Happy family <3

th_PA080142.jpg

side 1:

th_PA080144.jpg

side 2:

th_PA080145.jpg

p.s. k... now I am DEFINITElY ordering a box, just to have. This is the last offering from the company, it's a must-have imo. Agent, another beauty for your collection!

I'm waiting for my second copy of Ice and Blood to be delivered...

:whistle:

BTW, I'm sure you'll have noticed that on the Ice and Blood map, the last air-ship/teleporter/thingy in the Blood Forest is in the wrong place on the map (the Crystal Planes is ok).

Better watch out if you're planning to farm the "big eye" as he's one of the most deadliest bosses in the game, you can just activate the monolith if you are to farm him.

Hit & run is the way to go Jet, the traps he casts on the ground hit my Shadow Warrior for 40K in one tic, luckily my Shadow Warrior had over 70K HP :viking:

EDIT: I wrote S.W but I says Shadow Warrior, how annoying :whistle:

Edited by Spunky
Hit & run is the way to go Jet, the traps he casts on the ground hit my Shadow Warrior for 40K in one tic, luckily my Shadow Warrior had over 70K HP :viking:

EDIT: I wrote S.W but I says Shadow Warrior, how annoying :whistle:

Shadow Warrior happens..

Get on there.....

Jet

The map's awesome. Looks like Schot's!

:whistle:

gogo

That's why I'm waiting for the retail version to be delivered to my local game store, me wantz map! *turns in hulk*

cheers!

Chareos Rantras