Thinking of buying Sacred 2 for PC

Right now im on console, but im thinking of transfering to PC.

I think most people on this forum play on EU servers, so I'd probably want to do that aswell.

So here is my question. If I buy sacred 2 at a local store, then download the EU version of the expansion from the site. Will I be able to play on EU servers? Or should I download both versions?

I really hope that I dont have to download both versions or my next internet bill will be really expensive lol.

Right now im on console, but im thinking of transfering to PC.

I think most people on this forum play on EU servers, so I'd probably want to do that aswell.

So here is my question. If I buy sacred 2 at a local store, then download the EU version of the expansion from the site. Will I be able to play on EU servers? Or should I download both versions?

I really hope that I dont have to download both versions or my next internet bill will be really expensive lol.

Yay, more to play with! I say go for it. You can hang with us, make cool food threads, eat lots of bacon, pizza burgers... and most importantly we can all kill stuff together.

Yay!

:)

gogo

Getting back to your original question....

yes, so long as you can purchase the EU retail version from your store you can then download the addon.

However since you are in Canada I think you will find it difficult to get the EU version in a store.

It will probably be the US version, in which case you will be unable to download the addon.

If you are unable to purchase the EU in store then you will have to download both. The addon is not compatible with the US version.

I hope that answers your question. :devil:

Speaking of buying the pc version, is there a keyboard map we could download and print out to have infront of us till we figure out how to play on pc?