Hey everyone I know its been along time since I have posted here on FDM. But I wanted to stop by and say HI!!. Vampie got me Sacred 2 for my birthday today unfortunately its the us version. so it looks like I wont get to join in the fun on the servers with you guys. But I will finally get to play the game you guys are having so much fun with. Also a little update on life here. I have gone back to school again and changed my major. I am not studying to be a pharmacist and I have 3 yrs left of school hopefully if I don't take a break next semester. My eldest child is keeping us busy with her love of soccer And I have become "Soccer Dad" and Coach this year. Its been fun. Anyways I hope your guy's have had a wonderful year so far and I will try to post on the forum more and more.

Cheers,

EM

Awesome seeing you back Bryon!

But... you have American Version?

eeeeeeeeeeeeee

send it back... !

lol, if you can return it then just download the game... fast, and make sure you get EU version.

Clan and all our new friends here is partying it up in EU

:D

gogo

Unfortunately it can't be returned but I am looking into buying a EU key and hoping I don't need to buy the EU version. I seriously want the Expac too.

Getting a key is all you really have to do. You can install either american or eu version...but it`s the key that counts.

Get that key...the gates to Dark Ancaria open

:D

gogo

Nice seeing you back Bryon. I hope you'll have as much fun in Sacred 2 as you had in S1. This game just shines for us, sacred lovers. And it offers so much flexibility in the builds that you always something to tweak and test.

Hope I'll see you soon on EU Closed Net Hardcore :bounce: