How can You make a Mule account if you don't have a friend to help you transfer?

You have a shared part in your chest. It's called heroes chest on console version IIRC (unlike hero's chest which is your character's chest, heroes chest is shared between all your chars)... just realized you were talking about transfer between accounts. You need a friend or another console with a copy of the game to run them simult. and transfer the items.

Well dang, Im gonna have to figure something out I have a friend who has the game but doesn't play regularly anymore. Hard to trust anybody these days though....I may just take items off to put on certain characters that it would be relevant too....But I have a full chest and have had one for a while...

This is posted in PC section but I noticed you have your PSN in your sig.

If your trying to do this on PS3. You can just use co-op mode.

If this is for PC, Im sure there is tons of nice people here who can help you out and wont steal your items lol.

On PC I exchange items between accounts by running 2 instances of Sacred 2. I've actually done this on a 5 year old system with 1 GB of ram and a 128MB video card. What you'd want to do is first start up Sacred 2 and change all grapgic settings to lowest possible, change the resolution to a small size, and choose window mode. The exit Sacred 2 so your settings are saved. Then start it up and once in a server click your Sacred 2 shortcut to start up another Sacred 2 window. Then go and meet yourselves on the server. It's a bit better to start the second Sacred 2 window while the first is in a server because Sacred 2's menu screen is very memory intensive. Much more than when you are in game on a server. Strangely enough...

Cool Cool thanks for the help. Have you used the Co-Op game on Console before? Just wandering if you need 2 different accounts or what. I may make the change to PC whenever Diablo3 comes out....