A character for your worst enemy

I use to do challenges when my kids ask for a new graphic card, sounds card, laser mouse, ...

My latest challenge was that my oldest had to play an elf without concentration and all 15 spells fully modified to niob to get a new graphic card. She did it and now I have to find a bit harder challenges. So I started a similiar topic already in the german forum:

If only one aspect of a class is allowed to get modification points, which class and aspect would you choose for your worsest enemy to play it?

Its kinda the opposite of what class is best, but I noticed that doing the question as a character for your worst enemy people think of more ways why an aspect can be played and therefore it is not the worst aspect.

I use to do challenges when my kids ask for a new graphic card, sounds card, laser mouse, ...

My latest challenge was that my oldest had to play an elf without concentration and all 15 spells fully modified to niob to get a new graphic card. She did it and now I have to find a bit harder challenges. So I started a similiar topic already in the german forum:

If only one aspect of a class is allowed to get modification points, which class and aspect would you choose for your worsest enemy to play it?

Its kinda the opposite of what class is best, but I noticed that doing the question as a character for your worst enemy people think of more ways why an aspect can be played and therefore it is not the worst aspect.

Hi Chattius.

I would consider Nefarious Netherworld from the Inquisitor Aspects :

Inexorable subjugation : no Area of Effect and channeling penalty (héhé can't move while dealing damage)

Eruptive Desecration : not really a mob killer by itself

Soul Reaver : ok, this one is a favor

Dislogged spirit and Paralyzing dread : debuffs.

So no real Area of Effect damage power. Even if Inexorable Subjugation is powerful, only used by itself, it's a pain in th a** to progress through the game. And Eruptive Desecration is useful if the monsters are really close to each other, so without Clustering Maelstrom, it usable, but kinda harder

But, anyway, every char, even with only one aspect can manage to grind and beat the game.

As a paradox, if my worst enemy played this char, I wouldn't see him on a PvP server, as he would kill in no time, and without any reaction from me (Inexorable Subjugation....)

Just my two cents.

Edited by Nihilith

I thought of this aspect too, but I know that my nephew plays a necro-style netherworld-inqui in the AddOn. Inexorable subjugation is at really high levels and get recharged with regeneration per hit. It is targeted at already damaged enemies (from your horde).

Paralyzing dread used to be bugged but it seems fixed in the AddOn. Inexorable subjugation however can't be used in combinations anymore in the AddOn. No longer possible to put it first in a combination and let the other combat arts do their job to finish the mob while it is active. So now you seem to need ancient magic and probably high levels in it.

He has more than 10 ghost beasts active at a time in platinum.

I thought of this aspect too, but I know that my nephew plays a necro-style netherworld-inqui in the AddOn. Inexorable subjugation is at really high levels and get recharged with regeneration per hit. It is targeted at already damaged enemies (from your horde).

Paralyzing dread used to be bugged but it seems fixed in the AddOn. Inexorable subjugation however can't be used in combinations anymore in the AddOn. No longer possible to put it first in a combination and let the other combat arts do their job to finish the mob while it is active. So now you seem to need ancient magic and probably high levels in it.

He has more than 10 ghost beasts active at a time in platinum.

Inexorable subjugation recharged by reg/hit... I thought reg/hit was a weapon/weapon Combat Art only mod and didn't work with spells ? Is Inexorable Subjugation a weapon based Combat Art ? Don't think so.

If it was on console, you could force them to use a Temple Guardian with Jolting Touch and the silver (healing) mod as their main attack - it heals the enemy instead of player :gogo:

You can use left click attacks for recharging spells with regeneration per hit in the AddOn. Don't know if it works for all or only if you use masterhand regeneration system.

I think I would choose either Lost Fusion for the Temple Guardian or Cabalistic Voodoo for the Dryad.

Heya,

I'd have to say Lost Fusion Temple Guardian too... real crappy ;)

Greetz

What they said. Though Jolting Touch can be used to give >100% damage mitigation...