Sabin needs help!

He asked my advice on xfire so I tried seeing what the problem is but I don't seem to find it, he's currently redownloading it. Any ideas?

Cannot install Ice and Blood version bought from Nexway

Hi.

I just bought my digital copy from here: http://sacred2.nexway.com/index.html...6&Langue=en_GB

The download link contained 3 parts, part 1 was an installation exe (500 kb), parts 2 and 3 were 2 .bin files (700 mb and respectively 500 mb). Now, I have the UK version patched to 2.43 so I didn't install patch 2.40 UK INT. The problem is when I try to install the game:

1) I run the .exe file which starts the installation

2) A pop-up window appears, asking for the first disk.

3) I browse to the folder where I downloaded the .bin files

4) I get an error message: The file "Sacred2-IceAndBlood_edsr_e -1.bin" could not be located in D:\Sacred IB kit. Please insert the correct disk or select another folder.

What gives :) I have that EXACT file in that EXACT folder. Why doesn't the install wizard recognize it ? Help !!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras

Has been solved on the Sacred International Forum, anyone with the same problem must do this:

NVM, guys. I solved it. A friend of mine helped. It seems the problem was with the title of the .bin files, they had to be modified to fit the exact title in the error message. Thanks anyway. Hope this helps future users. Cheers and see you all in Ice and Blood ! Hoah!

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

That's strange... I bought the download from nexway as well but I didn't have to choose a .bin folder. I just ran the exe and waited. Curious...

Glad he's all fixed up at least. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey hey hey!

We all got to party with Sabin in servers just a few days ago. We were able to set him up gold, jewelry, and even some dialogue ^^

It was awesome seeing him make it to servers, I've asked him to come to DarkMatters and party it up with the gang here too

:cool:

gogo