How to build a bigger mouse trap?

Wher did you find that? Hmm can't seem to remember ever running into that contraption. Or the varmit it was made for.

It's in the sewers in Griffinborough, there is a quest to find some glasses down there.

I had a good laugh when I saw this bus stop with the skeleton on the resting bank. Probably they were so advanced they build bus stops befor they invented a car engine. The cars at the automobile exhibition at one place obviously lack the piston engines.

I paid 10 euro for a booklet with 48 soccer cartoons and I bet sacred has more hidden jokes than this booklet.

• 10 months later...
Did you ever try to wake up the skeletons next to orpheus? Very funny, they have some amusing animations.

Ah yes.. You open the coffin, the skeleton sits up, looks around him, lays back down, and slams the coffin lid shut behind him. VERY funny stuff..

When I saw the name on the thread I couldnt help myself.

Check out this version of the ultimate rodent trap: TREBUCHET

Just imagine our very large rodent caught in this darkages warhead!

I remain, :)

Edited by Etherian
When I saw the name on the thread I couldnt help myself.

Check out this version of the ultimate rodent trap: TREBUCHET

Just imagine our very large rodent caught in this darkages warhead!

I remain, :)

Hmmm. I'd like to see his even bigger model. Flinging a double decker bus.. That should be spectacular. At that point, Gar'Colousus shouldn't be too difficult to get airborne...

Was just doing a bit of mental math on the pic. Just trying to get my head around how big it really is. I figure the cheese wheel is about 3 foot diameter. Or roughly a meter. The wood then seems to be about 4 times as long or ~4 yards/meters. It's about ~2 yards/meters wide and I'll guess about 1/2 yards/meters thick.

The spring therefore would have to be about 4 times thicker than those found on an 1950's era car.

The thing it reminded me of most - a rodent the size of

Ah yes.. You open the coffin, the skeleton sits up, looks around him, lays back down, and slams the coffin lid shut behind him. (...)

...sometimes losing one arm in the process. Or, during "looking around" part, twists his own head off and stays in sitting position forever. :crazy: This may happen with all openable coffins in the game, I used to open every one I could find, hoping to get more animation variants.

And regarding the trap - given that Ancaria in general seems to have one of the worst cases of vermin infestation in history of fantasy worlds, no wonder they are prepared for some serious stuff. You never now... anyone tried searching for the rat boss under Griffinbourgh?