Life is like a box of chocolates

gogoblender

lol

run gogo run!

:)

REally though I'd forgotten that it was an impressive movie. It's one of Tom's best performances yet (course big has parked itself well in my heart) , technical artistry is superb, and there's a lot of content. That and the complete story line of how anyone with a hell of a whole lotta heart, just kicks my existential woot into high gear.

:oooo:

gogo

lost terrified me. Think about it. That movie destroyed the only absolute truth that almost every single human believes in... that we all die.

He actually came back from the dead and it was terrifying. His old wife did the only thing she could, re married got kids... and she was still nice... just that everyone got dealt one of the zaniest cards ever, and I don't think many humans have had to deal with someone coming back from the dead after they've made peace with their feelings.

Terrifying movie...but I still hated almost the entire first half of it ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:)

gogo

Gump was a great movie. I liked how they incorporated his character into several important U.S. historical events. Plus I was surfing youtube the other day and ran into this :)

Gump was a great movie. I liked how they incorporated his character into several important U.S. historical events. Plus I was surfing youtube the other day and ran into this :cool:

Gotta show me how to embed vids. tried one from Photobucket and youtube and they both tanked. I am sure I am leaving out something simple.

example of a typical YouTube video link :"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEyohOPh8M"

When you find a YouTube video you want to embed all you need to do is copy the part after the equal sign (the bold type in example)

Then select 'Insert Special Item' and click on 'Insert: YouTube HD' and paste code.

I'll let someone else explain Photobucket as I don't link many vids from there.

example of a typical YouTube video link :"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmEyohOPh8M"

When you find a YouTube video you want to embed all you need to do is copy the part after the equal sign (the bold type in example)

Then select 'Insert Special Item' and click on 'Insert: YouTube HD' and paste code.

I'll let someone else explain Photobucket as I don't link many vids from there.

Thanks Knuckles