Question about Direct Damage %

I have several Cheops Eye unique daggers. in Ice and Blood I am noticing the have a modifier Direct Damge X%. what exactly is this? does it do additional damage like life leach? is it based on your total damage or Opponent HP? is it a disregard armor damage?

It seems like a great MOD but I would just like to know exactly what it is doing.

It`s one of the new ice and blood mods. It`s on the Cleaver, and I have two... I was gonna do some testing to see how much pain I could throw schot`s way... course, if you and I could get to an open server we could do some pvp testing when I get home...

:)

I was kinda thinking it would be the one half of leech...the part that does the damage unresisted with no leeching.... could this be it ?

gogo

off the top of my head, (where there is no longer any hair to hold in the brilliance I once had as a youth) I was thinking that is was similar to disregard armor. with a 100% chance to disregard armor with X% of you total damage?

How do we test this beside killing each other. or do we just make throw away builds? or Soft core builds?

We can export our builds into open together...if yer same level as my cleavers...we`ll have to check when I get home...and in open we can take shots at each other pvp style

gogo