Awesome sword from the 2nd unnamed one

I got an awesome sword while fighting the unnamed in freeplay. I was praying for a better Loki Slicer. This sword killed the last 2 in very short order. I am talking about major chunks of hp with every hit. I don't see what makes it so special stat wise. I searched on the name and found no mention anywhere. I don't have a image site account, so anyone wanting to see a picture of it can contact me on windows messenger account - edladner (add a note so I know you're not a spammer). It is really cool looking, kind of a demon head stretched into a sword.

Thunderstrike

level 140

2 handed

damage 312-442

leech life +2.4%

inflict serious open wounds +33%

attack value +72%

3 slots

sell value 932,000

Its the one in the bottom picture here right? Thats one of the new legendaries thats been added with the expansion...you are rather lucky to get a legendary to drop, theyre very rare. It would be the lifeleech +2.4% thats doing the huge damage. What its doing is leeching and dealing 2.4% of the enemies max lifepoints from their current lifepoints...and its unresisted, big damage.

Edit: Better explanation here: Leech_life_from_opponents

Edited by Dragon Brother

Congrats on your find, the LL% weapons is the best boss killers of them all as I have a axe with 3.5% LL and damages the Nameless Guardians with 60-100K with each hit.

EDIT: the chance for serious open wounds are actually a bad thing while relying on LL% to damage enemies as it lowers their maximum HP.

Edited by Spunky

That's it. So I pack this away until I face a boss. My pole weapons are far more effective against the average cannon fodder. Thanks for introducing me to that site.

I have a theory about legendary drops, with my two Shadow Warrior's I have found two legendaries each quickly after another and then nothing more even though I have done 1000's of Nameless Guardians runs, can someone confirm that they have gotten more then 2 with a single char(without file modifying of course)?