Blacksmith skill broken?

Hello everyone. I have more than 75 hard points in Blacksmithing, but it never switches to mastery. And now that I think about it, I seem to remember something about the blacksmith skill being broken. This is on the PC version and I wanted to reduce the chance that when removing more than one socketed item that all but the first one would be destroyed. It still happens that way (only the first removed item is safe) and as I said it does not change to reflect that I have achieved mastery as it does for Astral Lord focus. I searched but I do not get back what I expected. Is it broken? Do I need mastery in something else to make it work? That doesn't make any sense really but I can't figure out what might be wrong. There are guides out there that recommend putting 75 points in it. Thanks.

On PC the Blacksmith skill works as it should and gives you a chance to not destroy other items while pulling out the first item socketed when mastery is achieved, are you completely sure that you have mastery in the skill?

On PC the Blacksmith skill works as it should and gives you a chance to not destroy other items while pulling out the first item socketed when mastery is achieved, are you completely sure that you have mastery in the skill?

one thing I have noticed since switching to PC from XBOX is that you don't get to see how many hard points versus skill points you have. ie hard points plus +all skills = skill points. This has been frustrating because you have to get completely naked to see actual hard points. And its getting darn cold standing in my undies in front of the PC here in "The Pitt" !(small fallout3 reference). Make sure you don't have something boosting your blackmith skill that you don't realize is on some piece of equip or jewel.

Was a thread about that on SIF in the "Wishing Well" that it would have been great if they added something that let you see how many points you had spent without taking off all the gear.

I always get naked(my character, not me personally :cry:) when skills are about to get spent as I won't make any mistakes that I will regret later.

What's wrong with getting naked?

It's next to godliness and unpantedliness

:cry:

gogo

yep we need a new thread Gogo! "Who plays Sacred2 in their undies?' Sorry but the "pics or it didn't happen" doesn't apply to this one. **he shudders at the mental picture**

What's wrong with getting naked?

It's next to godliness and unpantedliness

:)

gogo

yep we need a new thread Gogo! "Who plays Sacred2 in their undies?' Sorry but the "pics or it didn't happen" doesn't apply to this one. **he shudders at the mental picture**

I play sacred in full combat gear minus the rifle lol

Just to follow up, I didn't realize all the + to blacksmith stuff I had on apparently. When I took everything off :o I found I needed 3 more points in the skill. Thanks for the help everyone. Has anyone taken this skill higher than 75 to get mastery? I think the chance to not lose an item is only about 20% or so with like 90 points in it (of course a lot of those points are from my + to blacksmith stuff).