Deathblow and Blowpipe help

opponents level for death blow 55.5% does this still mean when they drop below 55.5% I start doing double damage or is it when I drop below 55.5% they start doing double damage and also is there any unique blowpipes out there?

opponents level for death blow 55.5% does this still mean when they drop below 55.5% I start doing double damage or is it when I drop below 55.5% they start doing double damage and also is there any unique blowpipes out there?

I means that when the monsters health drops to 55,5% you begin doing double damage. On Console it works for all Combat Art's and weapons. On PC Ice and Blood it works for weapons based attacks only

P.s. I have never seen a unique Blowpipe. Gogoblender or Woody may have. But if they have it's really rare.

Edited by locolagarto

I means that when the monsters health drops to 55,5% you begin doing double damage. On Console it works for all Combat Art's and weapons. On PC Ice and Blood it works for weapons based attacks only

P.s. I have never seen a unique Blowpipe. Gogoblender or Woody may have. But if they have it's really rare.

thank you very much man

Not that I know off that have death blow built into the weapon, but you may be lucky to find a rare bow/blowpipe with death blow on it.

Edited by Spunky

True, this... only time I've seen unique blow pipes was in very first release pre first patch... you could buy uniques in the shops before they patched that out.

Pretty much now, the pipe you want to get is this:

dblowpipe.jpg

That's what it's about

:bounce:

gogo

I'm allmost embarrassed to say how long that one took me. For some reason, the bblow pipes were really really REALLY rare this time around.

That one was about an hour a day for a few weeks.

Yah......I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

gogo

I'm allmost embarrassed to say how long that one took me. For some reason, the bblow pipes were really really REALLY rare this time around.

That one was about an hour a day for a few weeks.

Yah......I'm craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy

gogo

Yeah...I think so :D