Is pacifism a must for PVP?

The only real must in the game is armor lore. I've never seen a build without it. All other skills depend on the build. There are lots of ways to reduce damage. I suggest you research damage mitigation.

Edited by ka243

I have looked up about damage mitagation (before you even told me) the main point is that would you reccomend pacifism for any pvp character?

And one more thing how do you change the 'platform' because mine says 'open tray error' which I did put but wanna remove because my xbox 360 is fixed now.... lol

AND ANOTHER THING sorry for too many questions lol

is pacifism in (pvp) act like damage mitagation? just checking =] no idea why im asking this ughhh I feel stupid I bet it does act like damage mitagation

Edited by Born to kill
And one more thing how do you change the 'platform' because mine says 'open tray error' which I did put but wanna remove because my xbox 360 is fixed now.... lol
Go to 'My Controls' up the top, then to 'Edit Profile Information' under the 'Personal Profile' section down the left side. It's at the bottom.
Go to 'My Controls' up the top, then to 'Edit Profile Information' under the 'Personal Profile' section down the left side. It's at the bottom.

thank you

Curiosity, how often has anyone even done PvP in this game? I have yet to see it, or even hear of anyone actually in an active PvP thing for Sacred 2. Jus wonderin'....

I dont know I just wanna be a g0d of sacred 2 and acheive immortality in pvp and monsters and stuffffff

I actually have a level 147 HC with zero def skills picked. It's possible, but you'd have to be very very careful against bosses... in fact I think it would be impossible, bears testing.

And... pacifism... does it even work?

:)

gogo