Concert.bik error while installing Sacred 2

Mm. We did a fresh install and during Fallen Angel's installation it mentioned Concert.bik being corrupted, I put it on ignore so it could continue installing but now I think the file is missing.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Deep Silver\Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel\video\Concert.bik

Heya Xitrot. That's not too serious of an error. bik is a type of video format and Concert.bik is only a video of the in game Blind Guardian concert video you get to see while doing the Blind Guardian quest. It isn't anywhere near a core system file and the game can run perfectly fine without it. :lol:

Haha, it's HUGE. Funny you're asking about this because while I was working on the wiki yesterday I needed to check the Sacred 2 videos. I watched the concert for the first time in bik format and... Wow. It's pretty incredible. Almost makes me cry since Ascaron is gone... :lol: The file is about 600MBs, lol.

Do you have Sacred 2 on disk? You could probably pull out that one file from the install and place it into it's proper place.

Haha, it's HUGE. Funny you're asking about this because while I was working on the wiki yesterday I needed to check the Sacred 2 videos. I watched the concert for the first time in bik format and... Wow. It's pretty incredible. Almost makes me cry since Ascaron is gone... :D The file is about 600MBs, lol.

Do you have Sacred 2 on disk? You could probably pull out that one file from the install and place it into it's proper place.

Eek >.< That's...big.

Well I don't need it that bad, I can youtube it when the time comes. And nope my copy of the game came from the DLGamer affiliate link you guys setup, it didn't give me an option to make a cd so I just installed it from the .exe files. Hopefully its just an error on my end, it would be unfortunate if everyone who gets it from there has a corrupt Concert.bik. :3

And Aweh Pyyracy <3 If it wouldn't be too much of a hassle then yes, that would be awesome.

Edited by Xitorot

Can you tell me the file names that you got with your download Xitorot? Might be possible to just burn them to disk and browse for the video file. Alternatively, you could install Sacred 2 on a different partition or pc and then copy the video file provided the install goes smoothly.

Removed comments regarding torrents. General rule is that DarkMatters doesn't cover that particular subject. Especially with regards to torrenting Sacred 2 files. I understand the intentions were good here and encourage providing the help via PM or email. :P

DL Gamer gives you a bunch of bin files and two .exe's for Fallen Angel & Ice and Blood.

I'm giving up on the file for now, I deleted the bin/exe's after installing the game, its too much of hassle to download all 27 bin files(around 476mb+ each) >.<

DL Gamer gives you a bunch of bin files and two .exe's for Fallen Angel & Ice and Blood.

I'm giving up on the file for now, I deleted the bin/exe's after installing the game, its too much of hassle to download all 27 bin files(around 476mb+ each) >.<

Ouch, you deleted your install files? hmm.. what if you need to reinstall the game for some reason?