Noob build question - Are points spent permanent?

Got my sacred 2 on order, and eagerly reading up on game. Think snow delayed the post :D

Being an EX wow player I am glad to see character builds. Some forum post have me wondering though. Can a build be changed at any time or is it permanent(once points are spent no way or going back)?

Welcome the Dark Matters! thank for posting your question.

I have not played WoW myself, but to answer your question. The beautiful and frustrating thing about Sacred2 is that you have to plan your builds ahead and make careful choices on skills, attributes and Combat Art mods. Once you choose your stuck with your decision. Cool eh?

Thanks guys, thats what I feared. Looks like I got a lot of reading/planing to do before I roll a character. lol

well, first off - don't think that your first has to be perfect. I promise you that it wont be. I have not yet created a perfect character?( there may be no such thing)

Thanks guys, thats what I feared. Looks like I got a lot of reading/planing to do before I roll a character. lol

well, first off - don't think that your first has to be perfect. I promise you that it wont be. I have not yet created a perfect character?( there may be no such thing)

There's no such thing as a perfect build for all, a build that I think is perfect is flawed to another person that have other views on the character and how it should be built.

Only thing that's matter is that you are satisfied with your char, no matter what other thinks of it.

:blush2:

ok cool. Was thinking I should find a build to suit my play style. I want to start off with a Seraphim to get to know the game and if all goes well try a driad or high elf for the more serious stuff.

ok cool. Was thinking I should find a build to suit my play style. I want to start off with a Seraphim to get to know the game and if all goes well try a driad or high elf for the more serious stuff.

Not sure what play style you enjoy. Casters or Melee(sword or ranged), single aspect or multi aspect. this game has lots of choices so don't be afraid to try em all.