Hi there guys it's SMW fun time

hopefully this is a 'off-topic board' like I originally thought, if not, someone please move it :sweating:

Hopefully this is a 'off-topic board' like I originally thought, if not, someone please move it :)

As a kid I loved the zelda/mario series of games, and recently have started playing the older games.

More importantly I have started to play the SNES game Super Mario World. I am recording myself playthrough and as I am not a very well known youtuber yet, I need subscribers, to motivate me and make me more well known to the world (one step at a time ofc.) So far I have only done the intro level as I only started a few hours ago. even though the level did take me just over half an hour. >.<

Now, lets see how/if this embed link will work...

Tell me what you all think and comment/rate the video (and my others if you want) ^_^

Also heres a link to my profile page on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sam6555m/user/sam6555[/url]

Edited by gogoblender

For any of you interested in actually watching my videos, here is my second one.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="395">

Ok guys after a few Sacred 2 distractions I finally managed to record another video, so here it is :)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

&ap=%2526fmt%3D18" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="395">

• 2 weeks later...

Been a while since my last one of these hasn't it. But anyway, here is my TAW of Clever As A Fox

&ap=%2526fmt%3D18">

Stylin moves there sam. I remember how insanely difficult Mario Bros was. Had to have super human reflexes to play it. Good times. ^^

And even more difficult with the maps that he's doing...they're crazy...need perfect movements.