Buying mount armor - What do levels displayed on Armors mean?

At a mount salesperson, you can also by armour for the mount. there are lvs displayed on the armours. which lv is that?

yours, your horse's or yor riding lv. (or something entirely different?)

That's a new one on me. Didn't know we could buy mount armor.

I didn't know we could buy armor either. I'd heard that the devs were considering this but never completed.. Sacha, which version of the game are you playing...and do you have pix?

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

It must be the 2.02 version, only in that version I remember that there was saddles in-game.

I went in las night to as horse dealer and bought a mount just to see if they added any other goodies. nope just horses

That's what we had in the out of the box version of the game, I suggest you patch up your game to get hold of all the fixes and new bugs we had/have now :)

It says to run the patch I have to re-install the game.

do I need to back-up my save files before I do so?

We need to verify what version you are on. it is listed at the bottom of the screen in the main menu. if your game has never been patched ever. I recomend you download and patch with this file here:

http://download.nvidia.com/downloads/nZone...NT-2_40_0_0.exe

It is a cummulative patch the will take you through about 5 upgrades all at once. however if you have already patched from 2.02 then you'll have to go the longway or reinstall and us this patch.

your game save files are seperate from the Game core. depends on OS where they are but most likley the are in your C:\Users\username here\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2 folder and won't be touched by a reinstall.

Unfortunately you'll lose your nifty horse armor, but it was patched out due to some sort of issue. would be interesting to play with though.

Thanks a bunch spunky, for the tip of patching my game.

I'm quite a rookie gamer, so I never considered that patching my game would eliminate

bugs I was suffering from. But now that I have patched it, I am very happy that the bugs are gone.

I especially liked the changes they made to the worldmap, because I missed how it was on Sacred 1.