Adding Quest Title to the Wiki

Just noticed that I have done several quests not yet listed in the Wiki, specifically on this page. I had defeated an quest enemy but forgot to get stats. Of course it was a multi-part one so I have to go find where the heck it started :4rofl: (Also missed one several parts into the Main Storyline too...grrr)

But when I tried to add that quest into the listing I don't see any code. Do I enter it somewhere else and that is just an index? ( I gotta stop finding stuff for me to do lol)

I have some from the High Elf and Humans region (only 2 areas I've completely gone thru yet). I should be able to generate an empty page just with the quest name, but before I do wanted to make sure I'm not missing a few steps.

Ah hehe. That page is a category page Knuckles. Page links are auto generated based on which pages have the category tag within their pages. So although you can't find the quest name in that page there is a possibility that the quest page has been made. The best way to know for sure is to use the wiki search for the quest name. It could also be that a link for the quest has been created but the actual page has not been filled out.

What quests are you talking about Knuckles?

I'd have to go thru them all and make a list...but noticed at least 3-4 when I was checking on one I had just got quest enemies for.

I'll edit this post as I find missing Quests (Note format below is Quest name/Sub-quest 1/Sub-quest2 (quest start or info)

(I might be a little off on locations...wasn't keeping track of that as I was doing them)

The Moneylender/Military Service/Raiders (Griffinborough)

A Long Journey (Clearview)

In Search of Life (Shadow Warrior Light Class Camp)

The Lives of Others (Shadow Warrior Light Class Camp)

The Unholy Crusade/7 sub-quests (Kufferath Castle)

The Mad Butcher (Orcish Byway)

Cat and Mouse (Black Oaks)

By Order of the Crown/7 sub-quests (Griffinborough) Link only

A New Hope /11 Sub-quests (Artamark/Crag Hill) Link only

The Dark Cult/4 sub-quests (Grunwald) Link only

Outpost Wrathhill/Cultist heads/I Need Him Alive ! (Grunwald)

Greedy Scoundrels/3 Sub-Quests (Griffinborough)

Mine Slaves/Kidnapped (Artamark's Gate) Broken Quest

Lost Thoughts/Kidnapped Women/A Strange Machine (Griffinborough)

The Spirit of Atherton (Griffinborough)

Thread Rush/Bitter Medicine/Turan's Findings (Griffinborough)

Rescuing the Leprosy Station (Urthak's Moxie)

Punishment for the Traitor (Artamark's Gate)

Gonna stop on listing the missing quests. Guess we haven't gotten that far with them yet. Plus those were just ones that had quest enemies as part of it. I'll have to go thru my logbook and add the links at some point just so we know which ones are missing