When (char level) does "shuriken with x% life leech" become available?

She's only 31... but hasn't found a lifeleech shuriken. (Neither shopping nor from drops). I'm thinking it must be a character level thing.

She has bargaining, but it is only 12 so far.

Perhaps she needs to boost her bargaining?

Edited by FrostElfGuard
She's only 31... but hasn't found a lifeleech shuriken. (Neither shopping nor from drops). I'm thinking it must be a character level thing.

do you play on-line? I could meet up with you on the EU HC closed net servers and help you out.

I would be interested to know which platform you are playing on!

I am on PS3 and have spent a few hours (at various levels) looking for one for my Temple Guardian, but to no avail. My Bargaining skill gets up to about 2.5 - 3 times my character level when I put on his bargaining setup, so I am almost of the opinion that the LL % shurikens do not appear on PS3 :)

I have seen a few lightsabers, and other assorted "stuff" you need good bargaining to find, but no LL shurikens. I haven't given up yet, as it's probably just my luck that I never find what I'm shopping for at any given time.

Like Spunky and Loco said, improve your Bargaining skill level (using armour / weapons with Bargaining, General Skills or All Skills, and socketing / wearing as much jewelery with those skill increasers as well). It will increase your odds of finding one!

Good luck!

• 1 month later...

do you play on-line? I could meet up with you on the EU HC closed net servers and help you out.

I've been playing SP--gave up on MP due to the crashes I still keep having. I suspect I need a REAL network card, not a crappy NVIDIA one. Thanks for the offer! :lol:

Heya,

lowest shuriken with LL% I have shopped is level 13. I have several shoppers lower that do not find them. I suspect that level 12 is the lowest possible. This I do not know for certain.

Greetz

Against a boss for example. Use a shuriken with %LL and it will leech that amount from their max HP each time. Very useful, againt everything else though, yes, blowpipes are much more useful.

Against a boss for example. Use a shuriken with %LL and it will leech that amount from their max HP each time. Very useful, againt everything else though, yes, blowpipes are much more useful.

I see, so only a shuriken ever comes with a %LL mod (for ranged weapons anyways)?

Yes, it also appears on some 2handed swords and polearms/spears. However, there are a couple of unique one handed weapons that it appears on. Kal'Durs Legacy and tom Felde's thunderous voice (unlock weapon).

I see, so only a shuriken ever comes with a %LL mod (for ranged weapons anyways)?

You also have the legendary Khral's Sceptre that comes with LL%, but Dryad's can't use it as it's a energy weapon.