Rune Drop Rate

I started a new character yesterday, and noticed that my low level character, while grinding Kobs 4 XP, was getting ALOT of rune drops. then I ran my level 56 character in same difficulty, same area. in 30 mins, my low level had recieved almost x4 the number of runes as my level 56 in same amount of time. after searching online, I read that the rune drop rate is HEAVILY dependent on number of runes read for that character, meaning the more runes you read, the lower your rune drop rate. is this true?

Perhaps some testing could be done with the vanilla version as I can remember I had some problems finding runes at later levels, but in Ice & Blood it's way different as I always have tons of runes in my inventory even though I have 200 runes in most of my Combat Art's.

Just two runs won't tell you much. I can confirm that one time I got a lot of runes and one time I didn't. One time I got a lot of uniques drop. One time I didn't. Thats just the nature of a random number.

As gogo said when doing guardian runs your inventory will be packed with runes, it's a good place to find some when needed unless you are filled up then they become a annoyance.