What level/bargaining level are you supposed to see 3 star items in shops?

What character level/bargaining level to see 3 star items in shops like artamark star (im wondering because 'artamarks star' give armor bonus :drinks: )

At the moment my bargaining dryad is

Level 144

383 bargaining

I hope I do see them soon lol

Biggest you will ever see is two stars, the higher your bargaining the more likely you are to see more of them and better ones of them.

If you want the star you will want to get you find valuables as high as you can and pray. :oooo:

What it supposed to be about is up to each and everyone.

I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was the "strategy" behind shopping. After reading through all the treads, the general concensus seems to say that you farm to find sets (3 star items) and you shop to get +all skills, +chance to find valuable, deathblow, life leech and experience amulets and rings to load those sets up with. That's what I thought bargaining/shopping was all about.

What it supposed to be about is up to each and everyone.

I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was the "strategy" behind shopping. After reading through all the treads, the general concensus seems to say that you farm to find sets (3 star items) and you shop to get +all skills, +chance to find valuable, deathblow, life leech and experience amulets and rings to load those sets up with. That's what I thought bargaining/shopping was all about.

That is very common, yes. but also there are weapons with LL% that drop rarely. LL% Star usually have to be shopped. but uniaues and sets from drops seem to come easier in Ice and Blood now. and they all have at least 2 sockets now.