The new setup was a good choice.

I was generally wondering which sections of the forum were public and which were priveleged and was too lazy to check what was available when I wasn't logged in and what I had available when logged in. Thanks for making things more clear-cut and preserving my sloth.

Guest gogoblender

Thanks Ankhanu

Actually, we were studying the front page fer a while now and we were noticing that it was gettin really long.

Why?

Well, we were noticing a lot of demands from this forum's users for services etc.

This gets responded to in the form of creating a new section.

Lately, with the growth of so much so fast here, our mod team is kinda filled up with a ton of work and so the front page has been neglected while our growth has been constant.

Thanks Ankhanu for noticing the difference in the front page.

And it's funny cuz a few days ago Schot brought it up as an important issue to adress and Erialc has been asking for more forum resources and front page space for hers and Aurora's ever more powerful and successful Vendetta.

What we have done is look at the forum in two ways.

Number one...through the eyes of a guest.

Number two...through the eyes of a member.

We have agreed that guests need x amount of eye candy to indulge in and have allowed Key Largo and all public game sections to remain as large as they are.

NOw...the interesting thing is that members and regular contributors here do not really use the front page anymore...but instead use the View New Posts at the top right of the page.

So...we have chosen to truncate the members sections since front page isn't as useful to a user that is always clicking on View New Posts.

This Preserves that very powerful first view that a guest will always get upon finding our site and gives us balance with our cherished members who contribute so much of their time to us.

Also, with the success of Vendetta looking to Grandstand our first sponsored game here, Mister MIghty Ogame...we are looking at way of giving to the new and upcoming Ms. Vendetta clan more forum resources. and front page space...which is currently at a premium.

So thank you Aurora and Erialc

We were wary of setting up on a second sponsored game.

But you and the community you two have fostered has brought us all ( I think :)) much joy and happiness.

Our community and our family is growing.

Everyone here...

Keep havin fun

respect

:P

gogo