Skills are set once you purchase them?

I wasnt paying attention and took combat discipline thinking it was concentration. is there any way to reverse this? or do I need to restart. Thanks again in advance for any feedback.

Yes, only way to fix your mistakes is to start over or load a previous save(if such a thing exist on console I don't know).

heh, yer lucky it was early...I've made agonizing mistakes with the skill choice buttons up past the fifties. And once the mouse slipped and hit the menu BEHIND the first skill menu... you could have heard me screaming in the next building.

Needless to say....yes sometimes I find it stressful

:bounce:

gogo

Yes!

omgod, I was so angry...and it just didn't seem fair... eeeeeeeeeeeeeee... all cuz of a slip.. whenever I have to make a skill choice now I usually scheduelle myself for an apointment in advance, get a nice cup of tea, ready my clicking fingers

breathe in

focus

breathe out....

and while I"m breathing out I slowly allow my finger to tap the mouse pad...

click.

K, that's a bit exaggerated but you know what I mean

:bounce:

Picking Skills still makes me nervous...I wish for something so devoted like this, they would have, at least these days with today's expectations regarding non-permanent skill choices at least let us confirm our choice after we pick it immediately.

:yay:

gogo

See? Quick, simple questions like that would have saved me hours of anguish and the price of paint on my wall

:)

gogo

rofl. I have this great imagine in my head now of gogo sittin in his chair wearing his ssocks, and dents and scratehs all over the wall next to his computer. In the corner is two broken keyboards, and a moniter with a crack in it. I too sufer from Sacred rage, and the first step is admitting I have a problem :)

• 2 weeks later...

Provided there is an option to turn off the confirmation as some people don't like being asked a 2nd time. Prompts are nice, perhaps an undo button would be better as once you hit a choice, its very unforgiving. I have done this before, its a nervous time allocating that final skill.