Print Screen of Sacred Wiki Map

Hey, I created a topic several days ago about a cave that is really good for leveling up in Tyr Lysia. I wanted to give individuals, who are using my guide, a visual of how to get to the cave. So, I thought, "Why not just hit the print screen button of the map on Sacred Wiki?"

Well, I tried it, but there is one small problem . . . . I don't know where to find the place that printed screen pictures are saved to on my computer.

Do any of you know where I can find it? It would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Edited by steeleraine

They are saved in the clipboard. Which is the RAM memory of your PC. You need to open an image editing program, such as Paint, GIMP or Photoshop and pase it there. Then you can save it as a file on your hard drive.

Hey, I created a topic several days ago about a cave that is really good for leveling up in Tyr Lysia. I wanted to give individuals, who are using my guide, a visual of how to get to the cave. So, I thought, "Why not just hit the print screen button of the map on Sacred Wiki?"

Well, I tried it, but there is one small problem . . . . I don't know where to find the place that printed screen pictures are saved to on my computer.

Do any of you know where I can find it? It would be greatly appreciated. :bounce:

Schot's built in some really good functionality in the map, if you use it directly from the servers. You can actually have the map output code which is a link anywhere on the map... you can put that link in any guide or forum...blammo whoever clicks on it will be whisked away to any part of Ancaria.

:cool:

gogo

That is something I never have found out how to do, what exactly do I need to do to have a link to a particular place on the map?

I LOVE that functionality...I just wish it were a bit more intuitive or absolutley no brainer for someone like me to use. I'd definitely find more uses for it in my posts, and I believe it would be used by even more other players as well.

Pity

:yay:

gogo

Looks like you're in good hands Steele. I'll just toss in one more tip. You can have the map generate an image for you. Click on the link that Spunky posted about Gronkor's Cave. Then click on the Share tab near the top right of the map (the control panel thingy). Where it says Static Map, copy the link. That link is a dynamic image. The forum doesn't allow dynamic images so we'll need to upload it somewhere first. Here's a simple link I got from Spunky's link to Gronkor's Grave:

http://www.maplib.net/static.php?id=4184&a...&height=500

We need to change that link into a normal image link so we'll do that using tinypic.com. It's a conveneint site for uploading pics real quick. I only use tinypic for stuff that isn't very important. For a guide I would use Photobucket to store images. Let's use tinypic as an example; The same would be done in Photobucket. Head on over to http://tinypic.com. Choose File Type - Url. Then paste the Static Map link in where it says Url on the tinypic.com page and upload. You can even make the pic itself link to the place on the main map. Here's what you get:

35a3sdy.jpg